For Windows-based PCs, the download is a .EXE file that will install the files on your computer and create a desktop icon. For Apple or manual extraction of files, download the .ZIP version. This download is right at 2GB so be prepared to spend some idle time depending on how quick your download speeds are from your Internet service provider.
The Manuals/Parts Catalog is now available for purchase online via download if you do not need the CD media. If you need the information now and do not wish to wait for postal delivery, here's your chance to download it to your PC and get it quickly and save money too!
To order via credit card or debit card through PayPal, click here for details.
To order by check or money order, please use my Contact page.
It is important these steps be followed when ordering by PayPal.
1. Determine payment method above - PayPal or cash/check/money order.
2. Complete the transaction with PayPal and be sure to specify you are ordering the 1966 CD.
3. PayPal will notify me of your payment.
4. Usually within 24 hours after PayPal notification of payment, you will be emailed a confirmation and a URL to download the .EXE file.
There is no need to send follow-up email asking for instructions.
5. The URL will be valid for 24 hours after sending confirmation allowing you time to download the file.
If ordering by USPS mail with payment by check, money order, etc. you MUST include your email address with the payment and specify you wish to purchase the downloadable version. You will be emailed the URL to download the file.